Welsh ICE is looking for someone to join the team as our Front of House Receptionist from 8.30am – 16.30pm Monday to Friday.
As Front of House, you will play a pivotal role at ICE, providing support across day to day office needs and keeping the office running smoothly. You will assist visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately. You will be a natural host and get a kick out of providing excellent customer service.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a diverse and exciting environment. Every day at ICE is different. You’ll be working in a fast-paced office, engaging with entrepreneurs from a variety of sectors and making a real impact as part of the team.
As the first point of contact for a large coworking community, you will be friendly, approachable and always willing to help. As well as being the face of ICE you will also often be the face (or telephone voice) of the 120+ businesses based here which means you will need to be versatile and happy to get stuck in and work as an extension of our members teams.
Your role would include:
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Addressing and directing incoming calls and voice mails
- Facilitating all deliveries, collection, post & couriers
- Ensuring the office and meeting rooms are clean and organised at all times
- Monitoring office and meeting room equipment
- Room set ups for interviews, activities, client & company meetings
- Managing and organising the office stationary needs, including printer supplies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in Front of House or similar would be an advantage
- You are highly organised and show initiative in problem solving
- You have great communication skills and a clear phone manner
- Enthusiastic and approachable
- You are computer literate –Microsoft Office/ Outlook
- You are an outgoing and enthusiastic individual
- You have a ‘can-do’ attitude and are not afraid to get stuck in
- You are self-motivated and thrive when faced with a challenge
- You are a real team player, but have an independent drive to get things done
If you think this role is for you, please send a short covering letter and brief CV to Community Manager Jamie (email@example.com). The deadline for applications is midnight, Sunday the 25th of June.