The 5-9 Club is an 8 week after-hours course (held once a week), designed to help you through the early stages of enterprise, allowing you to get all the business support you need to get your idea moving.
Register your interest in the online course here 👇
Or apply straight away here.
You may have already started your business and need a little support, or you may just be at the idea stage – it doesn’t matter. The 5-9 Club gathers experts from the Welsh ICE community to give advice on topics such as social media, sales, legal and more, and best of all you’ll be surrounded by like-minded people to help fuel your creativity. Sounds good, right?
The 5-9 Club will help you:
- Build your professional network
- Become a part of a supportive/like-minded community of over 100 individuals
- Receive expert advice, and practical tips from other business owners
- Develop a strong business model around your business idea at a comfortable pace
- Meet key individuals to find out about funding opportunities you may be eligible for
- Receive special offers from our partners including a free copy of Steve Morgan’s book, Anti-Sell!
- Gain access to heaps of additional support from Welsh ICE for free, even after you’ve completed the course
Welsh ICE is one of five regional enterprise hubs across Wales, part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund through the Welsh Government. The hubs will see over £4m invested to provide supportive spaces and mentoring for new and growing businesses, with the ICE Campus supporting the South East Wales Valleys region.