Enter the Wales Technology Awards powered by the ESTnet!
1st February 2018
This year will see the Wales Technology Awards powered by ICE member, the ESTnet return for the sixth year on the 3rd of May at the Wales Millennium Centre. The tech industry generates over £8billion for the Welsh economy and the achievements of the 39,000 people it employs, must be recognised.
The Wales Technology Awards showcase your company, its achievements and its people to the wider business sector in Wales, the UK and overseas through the media profile and social media reach activated by your entry.
Winning the ESTnet Awards can:
- Raise your company profile among potential customers and suppliers
- Raise your profile within your community and the rest of Wales through publicity generated by the awards in the media
- Boost staff morale to have their achievements recognised by their own industry
- Increase company productivity as a result of the additional pride and prestige
- Result in new business opportunities for your company.
- Future tenders and bids will be get a boost if you include that you are a Wales Technology Award winner or shortlisted company
The categories reflect the make up of the technology industry in Wales. Together there are over 3000 strong and growing, full of dynamic, ambitious young companies with huge growth potential, as well as established multi-national businesses.
The ESTnet managing director Avril Lewis said;
“Wales is a small country, which punches well above its weight when it comes to developing the enabling technologies that advance the way we all work and live. The Wales Technology Awards, powered by the ESTnet, champion the outstanding achievements made by Wales’ technology sector and those who work with them.”
Entries close on the 23rd of February, enter now!