With our first #CDFtoLDN trip behind us, we can now reveal the locations and dates for the next three months’ events:
- Our March trip will be on Monday 14th March in Soho, and the evening event will feature Martyn Baker, who heads up agency partnerships across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa for Twitter, and was heavily involved with some of the biggest deals Twitter have landed. He was one of Twitter UK’s first employees, and will share an insight into the culture within an established and iconic start-up.
- In April, we will be heading to Shoreditch for the day. The event on Monday 18th will include a workspace in a local coworking space, before hearing from the B Lab UK team on B Corps, and Simon Evill of ClearlySo, sharing their knowledge and insight on how businesses can retain a social focus alongside commercial objectives.
- And coming up in May, our trip will take us to Victoria, on Monday 16th, with speakers to be announced closer to the date.
Now you know the dates for the next three trips, it’s time to start scheduling meetings around them. The spaces will all be within 10 minutes’ walk of the local tube station, and we expect to arrive at each location at 11am.
You can learn more about each of the trips on the respective Eventbrite pages, or give us a shout if you want to know more.
Dates for the rest of the year:
- 13th June –Location TBA
- 18th July – Location TBA
- 15th August – Location TBA
- 19th September – Location TBA
- 17th October – Location TBA
- 14th November – Location TBA
- 12th December – Location TBA