Are you a social media whizz? An exciting opportunity has come up to join the Welsh ICE team as a Social Media Assistant.
You will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and work closely with the other members of the Events and Marketing team to create engaging content across our social media channels to connect with existing and prospective customers and partners.
You will help to share the amazing stories that our community produces across the land. You will use these stories to entice people to join both our online and physical coworking community.
This role would suit anyone looking to boost their social media, communication, marketing and design skills. You will focus on these three key areas:
- Monitoring social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and other relevant platforms
- Engaging with customers
- Creating dynamic written, graphic and video content
- Monitoring our Community Facebook group
- Helping to develop marketing campaigns across social channels
- Assisting with event promotion
You will be required to work from our Campus in Caerphilly (CF83 3GG) at least once a week as an important part of your job will include meeting members for your social media content.
There is no predefined career path for this role, what’s important is the attitude and energy you bring with you. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life.
Some of the skills and traits we are looking for are:
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Good eye for detail and standards
- Good organisational skills
- Good digital literacy
This role is a 6-month job placement through the Kickstart Employer Scheme. It is only open to those aged 16-24 who are claiming Universal Credit. To apply, please contact your Job Centre work coach.