Welsh ICE is looking for someone to join their growing team from 8.30am – 17.30pm Monday to Friday and occasional half day Saturdays.
As Front of House, you will play a pivotal role at ICE, providing support across all day to day office needs and keeping the office running smoothly. You will assist visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately. You will be the first person to speak to and meet our prospective members so a welcoming and friendly first impression is key. You will also be meeting and greeting all our members clients, so you are responsible for representing their new businesses too.
Your role would include
• Meeting and greeting current members, staff, prospective members and partners
• Addressing and directing incoming calls, voicemails and e mails
• Facilitating all incoming and outgoing deliveries, collection, post & couriers
• Ensuring the coworking spaces and meeting rooms are always clean and organised
• Room set ups for interviews, activities, client & company meetings
• Managing and ordering the office consumables (toner, stationary, milk, tea and coffee)
• Basic administrative tasks e.g. scanning and filing
• Updating membership documents
• Keeping track of all purchases at reception and reporting these to accounts.
Desirable personal qualities
• Passion for ICE and what we are trying to achieve
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Enthusiastic and approachable
• Computer literate
• Self-motivated and work on your own initiative
• Ability to prioritise tasks appropriately
• Real team player with a flexible and calm approach to work
• A background in customer service or front of house would be advantageous
• A knowledge of franking / royal mail processes would be beneficial
• The ability to speak welsh may also be desirable
No Minimum Requirements
Welsh Language Requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No.
Welsh Written Skills: No.
Rate of Pay
This role pays £9.30 per hour and is paid into your bank account by BACS on a monthly basis
Apply for this Vacancy
Apply for this vacancy through Careers Wales. If you have an account, log in
now. Or, sign up
now to register and set up an account.
Once registered and logged in, there are two ways you can apply:
1. Upload your CV. (If you plan to apply by CV upload and would like help to write or improve your CV, get help on the Career Wales CV pages
2. Complete the online vacancy application form. (The best way to do this is to complete Your Profile
first on Careers Wales. Then you can import this into the vacancy application)