Virtual office services in Caerphilly, South Wales
Having a virtual office at ICE is a great way to still be a part of the community and enjoy the benefits and support that ICE offers. The features of our Virtual Membership offering include:
- A landline telephone number: either 0330 or 029 (Cardiff/Caerphilly) number
- A registered office address
- Mail handling
- Call handling
- Occasional (one day per week) desk use in one of our coworking spaces
- Access to our mentor support
- The opportunity to present your business in a professional manner by association with ICE
- Invitation to the ICE members’ Facebook Group and ICE information-sharing platform
- On-site restaurant and coffee shop (Calon)
Even if you feel that virtual office support is the way forward for your business, it might still be worth weighing up all of our different membership options, just in case having a desk or your own room would be a better option for you – you can see how our different membership options stack up at the bottom of this page. Some of our members started out as virtual memberships but ‘upgraded’ to full-time membership as their business grew – you might find the same.
For more information on our virtual office offering, please contact us today.